Information technology complexity, the ever-evolving technologies and solutions, and the demand for stabilized support are increasing on daily basis. Three or four decades ago, complex business processes were understood by only a handful of people who had been with the company a long time. However, just as people are making mistakes, software and hardware make errors, too. Therefore, every company must have an application support organization to ensure that these business applications run successfully.
There can be a lot of issues with Application Management Services (AMS):
- Transition from Sales pitch to delivery
- Not getting what you pay for
- Poor Communication
- Not understanding/defining quality
- Not establishing relevant metrics
- Over committed resources
- Poor business process and Industry knowledge
- Internal prioritization of project and requirement
- Loss off commination between business and IT
- Not establishing effective governance
- No methodology for managing change
From the outside, it might seem as if the application support group fixes errors and not much more. This perception is not correct. The key to success is to have a Application Management Services (AMS) partner that is committed to you company success and plays a pivotal role for long term success.
- One Single Point of Contact Managing
- Effective Transition process
- Flexible approach SLA based
- Dedicated resources
- Shared services model, and cloud-based ticket and knowledge management systems
- Standardized Tools, Processes & Metrics reporting
- Experts, which can easily provide support and answers anytime, anywhere.
- Continuous improvement. the service does not stop at break-fix, but also allows for organizations to enhance functionality in a constant basis.
- Hosting and help desk services
- Robust support, governance and transition methodology
Services provided by Infogility:
- Tailored support contracts – As your business and IT needs change, our Application Management Services adapt to meet your demands.
- Application Enhancements (upgrades, roll-outs) and Optimization (advisory services, assessments, roadmaps).
- Highly qualified consultants who leverage their SAP expertise and business knowledge to deliver maximum value to your organization.
- Development, implementation, integration, maintenance and support (functional and technical), and help desk services.
- Highly flexible Service Level Agreement which allows you to take full advantage of our technical and knowledge base.
- On-shore, off-shore services with minimal time difference impacts.
- Communication with people who use English as there first language.
Infogility Off-shore Functional and development Center in South-Africa offers our customers a state of the art facility. They are a ready pool of experienced IT professionals to considerably reduce the time and costs involved in development activities during SAP implementation and ongoing support, maintenance and enhancements. With a robust infrastructure below, we are capable of undertaking major development work.
- Well established and highly scalable infrastructure
- Secure network with access controls in place
- Team of high quality Off-shore SAP professionals with functional knowledge and augmented with a proven team in the US
- Training facility
- Ability to access client’s SAP systems over secured VPN connectivity
- Ability to Work During US working Hours
- Templates for Development and Documentation of Coding Solutions
The Infogility Advantage
Infogility’s offshore team practice with a strong focus on quality, cost and dependability, and risk mitigation practices, this differentiates itself from the other offshore providers.
- Exclusive focus on SAP – High quality results
- Risk mitigated approach
- Experienced in delivering projects from Offshore solution center.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with business process leads at our clients
- Expert in design and development for SAP Integration solutions
- Build and maintain processes to ensure that deliverables meet agreed upon quality standards, timelines and budget constraints consistently
- With a combination of on-site, off-site and off-shore team, minimized travel to customer site.
With our offshore model, we are always committed to our client success